Monday, August 12, 2019

Blue Monday - 081219

Avonia Beach Park
Lake Erie

On the shore of beautiful Lake Erie (Steelhead capital of PA) 
at the place where Trout Run empties into the lake. 
The beach attracts many fishermen 
and is a popular destination for viewing steelhead trout. 


Joining Blue Monday

5 comments:

  1. now that is a beautiful shade of blue and makes me happy not Blue

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to be there...it would be interesting to see what people catch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I believe the last time I was at Avonia Beach was when I was 2 1/2 years old. I was there with my family and while I don't remember the actual event I do know what I was told. My father was in the water with my brother and I was across the sand to join them. I was stopped when I stepped into hot coals that someone had left on the beach from their cook out. Apparently at the time (1964)people did things like that. I was severely burned and spent some time in the hospital and had to have reconstructive surgery done on my feet.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement.
Each of you are a blessing to my day.