Monday, August 5, 2019

Flower Of The Day - 05 August 2019 - Haworthia

Haworthia

Haworthia
Plants

Description

Haworthia is a large genus of small succulent plants endemic to Southern Africa . Like the aloes, they are members of the subfamily Asphodeloideae and they generally resemble miniature aloes, except in their flowers, which are distinctive in appearance. They are popular garden and container plants. Wikipedia

Joining Cee's FOTD

5 comments:

  1. Succulents seem to be all the rage, around here. I love them and this one look quite healthy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. teen tiny and beautiful flowers. I like sucuulents a lot

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, it is a pretty plant. The flowers are cute! Enjoy your day, have a happy new week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement.
Each of you are a blessing to my day.