Saturday, June 20, 2015

My Pal

My Pal the Osprey
Getting more acquainted every time.
 



 
 


 
 

 

9 comments:

  1. Oh how I wish mine would come back- they are so fun to watch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are magnificent Gayle...super pix!...:)JP

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow....great shots!!! One of my favorite birds...they're so pretty.
    You have some exceptional action shots of flight here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ospreys are fantastic birds. We have them and I love it every time I spot one. Love your images.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool pictures. I love the ones "in flight!"

    ReplyDelete
  6. You got flight shots! Beautiful . They really are so great to watch. And I'm glad they are doing well in your area as well!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement.
Each of you are a blessing to my day.