Saturday, August 10, 2019

Critter Representation . . .

here and there at Lake Erie, PA


This gull was perched on top 
of a monument 
to the shipbuilders 
of the War of 1812






Critter evidence of a probable feast
of Trout by Raccoons
the night before.

Bonus Critter
What do you think?

Petrified Lake Monster
or
Drift Wood?


7 comments:

  1. yep, looks like raccoon tracks.. we have lots of experience with them. I love that gull on the monument

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, love the monument and the full. That is a lot of fish! Neat photo of the raccoon tracks. The drift wood closeup looks like a gator's face. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Happy Saturday, wishing you a happy weekend! PS, thank you for the visit and comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The seagull is the king of the place!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That drift wood had me going! How perfect! When I see something like that on my hikes, I always call them monsters in the woods! You have a monster on the beach! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That old driftwood does look like a gator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty Gulls photos!
    That's a petrified Lake Monster for sure!!!
    Hope you are having a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement.
Each of you are a blessing to my day.