Ventures: an undertaking involving uncertainty of the outcome.
---my field of view through photography.
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement.
Each of you are a blessing to my day.
Hello Gayle! It is a delight to meet you and have you join Haiku My Heart! I love this! She is at her best and you captured the moment perfectly in image and haiku! Thank you!
welcome gayle! thank you so much for joining us at haiku my heart!!! i hope this is not just a rare bird sighting but a weekly offering-your beauty is so appreciated and your lady cardinal brightened my day!
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement. Each of you are a blessing to my day.
Lovely shot.
ReplyDeleteShe looks quite noble.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful photo.
ReplyDeleteA wonderful photo of that female Gayle ad as for the haiku...it works for me!...:)JP
ReplyDeleteHello Gayle! It is a delight to meet you and have you join Haiku My Heart! I love this! She is at her best and you captured the moment perfectly in image and haiku! Thank you!
ReplyDeletesweet little Missus Cardinal
ReplyDeletewelcome gayle! thank you so much for joining us at haiku my heart!!! i hope this is not just a rare bird sighting but a weekly offering-your beauty is so appreciated and your lady cardinal brightened my day!
ReplyDeleteThanks for bringing a smile to my face with that great hair day!
ReplyDeleteWell done. Lovely photo and nice haiku. Sorry to be late. I’ve been on the road.
ReplyDelete