Ventures: an undertaking involving uncertainty of the outcome.
---my field of view through photography.
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement.
Each of you are a blessing to my day.
that last shot of the bee in pink is gorgeous, very pretty. Love the woman's face in the cloud. wekk spotted. Pop in and see my selection this week and I hope you have a lovely weekend.
The clouds are beautiful! Love the image of the bee and pink flower. Very pretty. Thanks so much for joining Friday's Hunt. Hope you have a great week!
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement. Each of you are a blessing to my day.
I love pink clouds too but I especially love your pink flower!
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful weekend :)
I do, I do see her, this is awesome. love the BEE being happy....
ReplyDeleteEvery time I look at this pic I hear the bee wiggling and giggling from having its belly tickled.
DeleteLove these puffy white clouds.
ReplyDeleteWorth a Thousand Words
Gorgeous cloud formations.
ReplyDeleteI love clouds, too and always forget about Skywatch Friday
ReplyDeletethat last shot of the bee in pink is gorgeous, very pretty. Love the woman's face in the cloud. wekk spotted. Pop in and see my selection this week and I hope you have a lovely weekend.
ReplyDeleteIncredible ank pink works for me.
ReplyDeleteThe clouds are beautiful! Love the image of the bee and pink flower. Very pretty. Thanks so much for joining Friday's Hunt. Hope you have a great week!
ReplyDeleteThat's a cool cloud find! As is your Bee Happy meme. :-)
ReplyDeleteThe View from the Top of the Ladder