Ventures: an undertaking involving uncertainty of the outcome.
---my field of view through photography.
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement.
Each of you are a blessing to my day.
Thank you so much for joining Today's Flowers. You made my day the happier :) Your photos and flowers are truly beautiful and I wish you a very happy weekend.
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement. Each of you are a blessing to my day.
So wonderful and nice!
ReplyDeleteWhat beautiful flowers. I love them, Gayle.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for joining Today's Flowers. You made my day the happier :) Your photos and flowers are truly beautiful and I wish you a very happy weekend.
ReplyDeleteEach delicate flower has its own beauty.Thanks for sharing them.
ReplyDeletedouble wow on these photos. I LOVE that waterfall flower shot and the last one with all that stone. they are all awesome.
ReplyDeleteI like shot number one!
ReplyDeleteI was at McConnell's Mill Parl today...man was it HOT!
ReplyDeleteEven hot in all the shade I'm sure. Humidity knows no bounds.
Delete