Ventures: an undertaking involving uncertainty of the outcome.
---my field of view through photography.
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement.
Each of you are a blessing to my day.
beautiful. love the colors in the first photo. i had a dress that was purple, with a white palm frond down the front and a red belt.. way back when i was thinner
Beautiful flowers Gayle, your garden must look amazing with the explosion of color. Thank you so much for sharing with Today's Flowers, and happy weekend to you :)
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement. Each of you are a blessing to my day.
The garden looks lovely! I wish we had some rain.
ReplyDeleteAmalia
xo
beautiful. love the colors in the first photo. i had a dress that was purple, with a white palm frond down the front and a red belt.. way back when i was thinner
ReplyDeleteSo nice! Amazing to see flowers in other part of the world. Love it so!
ReplyDeleteNext year, I think I'll plant the Petunias in the ground rather than pots...they look pretty!!!...:)JP
ReplyDeleteYour flowers are beautiful. Our growing season has been just as strange! My flowers are just barely hanging on!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful flowers!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful flowers Gayle, your garden must look amazing with the explosion of color. Thank you so much for sharing with Today's Flowers, and happy weekend to you :)
ReplyDelete