Ventures: an undertaking involving uncertainty of the outcome.
---my field of view through photography.
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement.
Each of you are a blessing to my day.
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement. Each of you are a blessing to my day.
hope your Sunday is going good...quite around here...weather just about perfect and I am looking forward to a new week....
ReplyDeleteThank you bj. It was good and so was the weather. Take Care.
DeleteHello, and good morning Gayle.:) I wonder why you chose a frog for the scripture verse!:) He's quite a handsome fellow.:) Have a good week!:)
ReplyDeleteWe are loved; warts and all :) Happy Day.
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
Delete...good to always remember!
ReplyDelete