Ventures: an undertaking involving uncertainty of the outcome.
---my field of view through photography.
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement.
Each of you are a blessing to my day.
I love your red berries! Great photos. I've read that the holly leaves can be harvested to make tea. In contrast to the fruits of the holly leaves are non-toxic. But I have never tried that :) Rats and mice you can chase away through the holes where they come out to fill with holly leaves. Love also you last photo. Never seen! Have a good day and enjoy blogging!!!
I love Holly and I love Magnolias. These are so pretty. I have not seen any Harley down here in Florida it's been a long time since I've seen any. I used to like to pick up little and take it in the house
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement. Each of you are a blessing to my day.
I love your red berries! Great photos. I've read that the holly leaves can be harvested to make tea. In contrast to the fruits of the holly leaves are non-toxic. But I have never tried that :) Rats and mice you can chase away through the holes where they come out to fill with holly leaves. Love also you last photo. Never seen! Have a good day and enjoy blogging!!!
ReplyDeleteMight be worth experimenting with the holly leaves in chipmunk holes as well. I think we will give it a try.
DeleteI love Holly and I love Magnolias. These are so pretty. I have not seen any Harley down here in Florida it's been a long time since I've seen any. I used to like to pick up little and take it in the house
ReplyDeleteYes,those signs of the season are all around us.Different ones here than what you see,but signs never-the-less.Beautiful images.
ReplyDeleteIt is still very summery here but the nights are definitely drawing in
ReplyDeleteMollyxxx