Ventures: an undertaking involving uncertainty of the outcome.
---my field of view through photography.
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement.
Each of you are a blessing to my day.
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement. Each of you are a blessing to my day.
Maybe this bond is owned by a lady farmer or Rancher
ReplyDeletePink or faded red? This beauty has been patched together over the years. Thanks Gayle for sharing and pl;ease stop back again soon.
ReplyDeleteA lot of different materials were used on that barn
ReplyDeleteHave a great week!
Hello, the pink does stand out. Maybe for breast cancer awareness? Happy Sunday, enjoy your new week ahead!
ReplyDeleteGreat looking weathered gray
ReplyDeleteLove it!
ReplyDeleteGuess they just love pink doors. I like it. Such a nice change...and a pretty one, too. genie
ReplyDelete