Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Sunrise at the Mill

How about a sunrise excursion to McConnell's Mill?, says the RG.
I've been a little camera fatigued this week but I said o.k., let's go.

As soon as we arrived and the beauty of nature took over,
my ennui evaporated into the morning mist.

Upstream

Downstream


Near the Mill is this natural hillside spring

and man made pool.

The fountain was constructed in the 1950s
in memory of Charles F Chubb
Conservationist
Dedicated to Preservation
of Natural Beauty
1877-1960

Joining
and Water World Wednesday

5 comments:

  1. I bet that water is cold cold cold. it is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very succsessful photos!
    My contribution
    Greetings from Germany

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope to stop by the mill Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep, a visit to a park like tat would cure any kind of ennui for me! Beautiful green coolness!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my ventures in photos. I look forward to every comment and especially discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement.
Each of you are a blessing to my day.