Ventures: an undertaking involving uncertainty of the outcome.
---my field of view through photography.
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement.
Each of you are a blessing to my day.
My parents, especially my dad, would adore this. I learned to love Roy Rogers as a kid and even had a Dale Evans outfit. Looks like a beautiful journey and very fitting. Awww, Trigger.
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement. Each of you are a blessing to my day.
Time does fly!
ReplyDeleteLovely photos.
Open spaces that I have yet to see! Beautiful scenery to go with this classic song. Thanks Gayle for joining in this week. I invite you back again.
ReplyDeleteMy parents, especially my dad, would adore this. I learned to love Roy Rogers as a kid and even had a Dale Evans outfit. Looks like a beautiful journey and very fitting. Awww, Trigger.
ReplyDeleteVery interesting shots.There is so much variety and beauty all around.
ReplyDeleteVery beautiful area! We have hills...lol!
ReplyDeleteWhat great scenery!
ReplyDeleteHow nice! I never saw such "things". We haven't mountains in our country. I love to see your photos.
ReplyDelete