Ventures: an undertaking involving uncertainty of the outcome.
---my field of view through photography.
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement.
Each of you are a blessing to my day.
Chuckling as I type. I never saw 'steak' until now and its so obvious. It is actually a small water worn piece of wood from lakeside. (palm of your hand) I see an eye and square snout to the left which reminded me of a whale.
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement. Each of you are a blessing to my day.
Hello, at first, it looked like a steak was laying on the ground. Enjoy your day, wishing you a great new week ahead.
ReplyDeleteoh dear, I shouldn't of read Eileen's comment.....now all I see is steak! Have a happy day.
ReplyDeleteI don't see a whale at all, it looks like meat of some kind and steak came to mind before I read the comments. odd, very odd
ReplyDeleteChuckling as I type. I never saw 'steak' until now and its so obvious.
ReplyDeleteIt is actually a small water worn piece of wood from lakeside. (palm of your hand)
I see an eye and square snout to the left which reminded me of a whale.
It maybe driftwood, but looks more like a steak.
ReplyDeleteI thought steak, too, at first glance.
ReplyDeleteYes, I agree, my first thought was a steak.Oh well, be that as it may, it's still cute.
ReplyDeleteI thought the same as Eileen.
ReplyDeleteYou have a great eye for detail!
ReplyDelete