Sunday, July 4, 2010

Big Sigh

I loved my Kodak camera. Loved being the operative word because today I shorted it out. Did I mention that I loved my Kodak camera? It wasn't an expensive one but it was Soooo versatile and easy to operate. Big Sigh.
But something good in everything bad. My wonderful husband bought me a small video/photo camera for Christmas last year. So while it may not have all the bells and whistles I am thankful that I have a back-up. Now lets see how the photos turn out here. Can you see him?

Do you see him now?

Now you do!

Well, the flower photos are o.k. but I need to read some more about indoor lighting. Did I mention that I loved my Kodak camera? BIG SIGH.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my ventures in photos. I look forward to every comment and especially discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement.
Each of you are a blessing to my day.