Sunday, July 25, 2010

A Scrolled Bench Morphs

Joining in with Metamorphisis Monday. Let's have a seat out here and let me tell you about that plant stand you see on the end of the porch.


Last May I was blessed to discover this wonderful world of Blogs. Prior to that my idea of a blog was a tell all; pour out your thoughts; generally depressing concept. How very mistaken I was! That discovery set off a long dormant love for thrifting. And the rest is history.

This beautful white bench, a beauty in its own right was one of my revival finds at GW.

I had breezed in for a quick go around, found several nifty little items and was on my way to the check out when I made that glance to the right that so many of you will relate to, and there it was.
Then I got home and found this tag hanging from a leg. It's a little blurry and reads $55.00. Must have been left over from someone else's sale minus the cushions. A spray can of paint and it morphed into this lovely plant bench. Don't you love how the 'S' moldings match the scrolls on our porch supports and the black shutters? So that's one of the many morphs at Muldoon. Thanks for stopping by. I'm so glad you did. With the cooler temps it was nice to enjoy this brief respite with you.


There's lots more to see at Between Naps on the Porch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my ventures in photos. I look forward to every comment and especially discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement.
Each of you are a blessing to my day.