Last May I was blessed to discover this wonderful world of Blogs. Prior to that my idea of a blog was a tell all; pour out your thoughts; generally depressing concept. How very mistaken I was! That discovery set off a long dormant love for thrifting. And the rest is history.
This beautful white bench, a beauty in its own right was one of my revival finds at GW.
I had breezed in for a quick go around, found several nifty little items and was on my way to the check out when I made that glance to the right that so many of you will relate to, and there it was.
Then I got home and found this tag hanging from a leg. It's a little blurry and reads $55.00. Must have been left over from someone else's sale minus the cushions.
There's lots more to see at Between Naps on the Porch.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement.
Each of you are a blessing to my day.