Monday, July 19, 2010

Isn't It Nifty Being Thrifty?

I had a nifty thrifty Saturday so I'm linking with Linda at Coastal Charm for Nifty Thrifty Tuesday

These may show up some Blue Monday but for this week they were a nifty find at 2 for $1.00 and still attached from the store. The picture coloring doesn't do them justice. They are bright and bold and shouting outdoor barbeque!
I am learning from you girls that plates aren't just for kitchens

and this one at $2 floated right onto my bedroom wall next to my grandparents marriage certificate.
Haven't found any ivory colored fiesta yet but this little bowl at 50 cents looked perfect for nuts or candy.
And whose to say I might just find time for a little cross stitching again. Still have the tags at 2 for 25 cents.
With my 3 yr old grandson coming soon I could hardly resist these. 50cents for the crayola and the others free.


And in my mind the niftiest at 50 cents because I've been looking a very long time for just the right globe for this candle holder and I think it fits the bill perfectly.

So if I'm no longer nifty at fifty at least I can still find nifty thrifties.
Don't forget to stop by Coastal Charm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my ventures in photos. I look forward to every comment and especially discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement.
Each of you are a blessing to my day.