Thursday, July 1, 2010

the Earthquake Chick







---time for Show n Tell Friday with Cindy at My Romantic Home.











SHOW
















and TELL -
One day when my children were 8-11 they brought home a box of stuff from a neighborhood yard sale. They bought it just to get this little metal chick that jiggles.

In our area thankfully so far no earthquakes but for whatever reason they dubbed it the 'earthquake' chick and told me to put it on the kitchen windowsill. And if we ever saw it jiggle we would know an earthquake was coming.

Fun memories of kids and their imaginations.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my ventures in photos. I look forward to every comment and especially discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement.
Each of you are a blessing to my day.