Monday, July 12, 2010

Blue is Beautiful

I may be too late for Blue Monday
but if you stop by here be sure and go there to breath in all the relaxing blue.


This blue beauty may have come from GW. I've had it several years. It doen't show in the photo but the glass itself has a linen texture. I'm not sure if it was orginally an ash tray or if the edge is just curved for style but I love it.
Last year it was filled with these shells.

You can see in the background of the next photo that this year it houses a tall candle.


My hubby brought this vase home a couple years ago from a yard sale. It's not something that I may have bought but now that its here I think it's very pretty. It seems I need to be a little more open minded.

Don't forge to stop by for Blue Monday

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my ventures in photos. I look forward to every comment and especially discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement.
Each of you are a blessing to my day.