Ventures: an undertaking involving uncertainty of the outcome.
---my field of view through photography.
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement.
Each of you are a blessing to my day.
Hello, Gayle. your duck looks like the Blue-winged Teal. I love the Killdeer and Coot, they are both cute birds. Neat sighting of the tadpoles. Great post. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Happy Saturday, enjoy your weekend!
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement. Each of you are a blessing to my day.
Hello, Gayle. your duck looks like the Blue-winged Teal. I love the Killdeer and Coot, they are both cute birds. Neat sighting of the tadpoles. Great post. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Happy Saturday, enjoy your weekend!
ReplyDeleteLove the tadpoles! Great 'feathered friends' photos!
ReplyDeleteHappy Weekend to you ~ ^_^
I'm still waiting for our Killdeer to arrive.
ReplyDeleteI went with Blue Wing Teal too. Its a nice duck.
ReplyDeleteCheers - Stewart M - Melbourne
Gayle...spotted a few Coots myself in Aruba...they are so cute!...:)JP
ReplyDeleteSweet photos! Nice to see the Killdeer!
ReplyDelete