Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Surprise Results

The Ruby-Throated Hummingbirds are back atMuldoon
and recently one evening at dusk I was trying to capture them.
Due to the low light I was attempting to use manual settings.

When I brought this one up I was taken with the outcome
and love the color from the azalea reflecting on the bird.
(even though the 'subject' almost didn't make the shot)
I didn't apply any photo editing after the fact.

Then I created a Tag using Microsoft WORD
I have a lot to learn and was really pleased with this outcome.

Joining for the first time:


3 comments:

  1. Very nice. Thank you so much. I's never seen this bird because we have an other climat here. So sweet!
    http://momentsfrozentime.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a terrific job. I have yet to capture a humming bird.

    Lisa @ Life Thru the Lens

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my ventures in photos. I look forward to every comment and especially discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement.
Each of you are a blessing to my day.