Ventures: an undertaking involving uncertainty of the outcome.
---my field of view through photography.
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement.
Each of you are a blessing to my day.
Hi Gayle, how I love your Iris photos. A beautiful lavender color, so very pretty. Thank you for sharing with Today's Flowers and have a great weekend :)
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement. Each of you are a blessing to my day.
it's my favorite too
ReplyDeleteHello, it is a pretty iris. I love all the irises. Happy Friday, enjoy your weekend!
ReplyDeleteI love your Iris. It's such a nice flower.
ReplyDeletehttp://momentsfrozentime.blogspot.nl/
Beautiful! I am a big fan of irises too!
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely beautiful!
ReplyDeleteHi Gayle, how I love your Iris photos. A beautiful lavender color, so very pretty. Thank you for sharing with Today's Flowers and have a great weekend :)
ReplyDeleteSuch wonderful shots, very good photo work ..
ReplyDeleteGreetings, Karin
They are very pretty! I like that light purple color.
ReplyDelete