Ventures: an undertaking involving uncertainty of the outcome.
---my field of view through photography.
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement.
Each of you are a blessing to my day.
My father was a Seabee on Guam. He never talked about the war and we never asked. I can only wonder about what he saw and did. We know the your Dad was there to help those in need, a noble things and I thanks him! Gayle, thanks for sharing this special family treasure. Find peace this week.
A great tribute! Can't remember if New Guinea was during World War II one of the Dutch colonies, but since I was born in Indonesia, another of the Dutch -this is special to me! You may also know that Wm Paul Young, bestseller of "The Shack" lived in NG in this childhood years.
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement. Each of you are a blessing to my day.
Wonderful treasures to remember your Dad by.
ReplyDeleteMy father was a Seabee on Guam. He never talked about the war and we never asked. I can only wonder about what he saw and did. We know the your Dad was there to help those in need, a noble things and I thanks him! Gayle, thanks for sharing this special family treasure. Find peace this week.
ReplyDeleteoh my goodness what a wonderful keepsake and extra special to find the hand written note!
ReplyDeleteA treasure indeed. Congratulations.
ReplyDeleteA great tribute! Can't remember if New Guinea was during World War II one of the Dutch colonies, but since I was born in Indonesia, another of the Dutch -this is special to me!
ReplyDeleteYou may also know that Wm Paul Young, bestseller of "The Shack" lived in NG in this childhood years.
Now that is a priceless treasure!!
ReplyDeleteA wonderful treasure.
ReplyDeleteDiana