Ventures: an undertaking involving uncertainty of the outcome.
---my field of view through photography.
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement.
Each of you are a blessing to my day.
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement. Each of you are a blessing to my day.
The stories it could tell. Lovely photo.
ReplyDeleteGayle, thanks for sharing this moody barn. The lighting and all is very special. Happy barn hunting to you and I hope that you stop by again.
ReplyDeleteHello Gayle, looks like a great old barn. Happy Sunday, enjoy your day and the new week ahead!
ReplyDeleteMight be old but it looks like it is still being used. MB
ReplyDeleteWonderful capture-love that red roof!
ReplyDeletehey, don't you pick on us old folks!...:)JP
ReplyDeleteI like some wear on a barn!
ReplyDeleteNice shot of this well worn barn...
ReplyDeletehttps://happywonderer.com/2016/05/15/barns-and-farm-structures/