Ventures: an undertaking involving uncertainty of the outcome.
---my field of view through photography.
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement.
Each of you are a blessing to my day.
You are so correct about May being a great month for taking pictures. These are all beautiful. I have to agree; the hummingbird is my favorite too. Thank you so much for joining Friday's Hunt. I hope you have a great week!
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement. Each of you are a blessing to my day.
I love when that red sky saying comes true -- as it usually does! The color AND the flower are favorites of mine.
ReplyDeleteplenty of pretties!
ReplyDeleteI also had Violet but both the flower and the colour. I do like the Iris and the Hummingbird. I hope you have a wonderful weekend.
ReplyDeleteMay is one of those months that makes it easy to be happy.
ReplyDeleteAmalia
xo
Gayle, Great shots. Thanks for sharing. Sylvia
ReplyDeleteI love that color too, most specially because dark violets and blues are seldom seen here in the hot tropics.
ReplyDeleteYou are so correct about May being a great month for taking pictures. These are all beautiful. I have to agree; the hummingbird is my favorite too. Thank you so much for joining Friday's Hunt. I hope you have a great week!
ReplyDelete