Ventures: an undertaking involving uncertainty of the outcome.
---my field of view through photography.
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement.
Each of you are a blessing to my day.
Hello, great series for your Friday hunt. The eagle soaring is awesome. I love the sweet goslings. The smile is adorable. Happy Friday, enjoy your weekend!
Great image of the eagle! Goslings are truly the cutest! I love the toothless grin! Thanks so much for joining Friday's Hunt. I always enjoy seeing what you have to share.
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement. Each of you are a blessing to my day.
aw i miss those toothless smiles! so cute! great photos!
ReplyDeleteHello, great series for your Friday hunt. The eagle soaring is awesome. I love the sweet goslings. The smile is adorable. Happy Friday, enjoy your weekend!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great collection and I don't have to tell you which pic is MY favorite, do I?...:)JP
ReplyDeleteWe've had an eagle across the river most days this week. Magnificent birds. The goslings are precious. That is one great smile.
ReplyDeleteI did smile at thetoothless shot and the goslings are so cute and fluffy. Have a wonderful weekend
ReplyDeleteyou nailed it Gayle!
ReplyDeleteAwesome photos!
ReplyDeleteLovely soaring eagle, and who can't resist smiling at the toothless smile.
ReplyDeleteWonderful photos! Love the eagle and goslings! Cute little guy!
ReplyDeleteGreat image of the eagle! Goslings are truly the cutest! I love the toothless grin! Thanks so much for joining Friday's Hunt. I always enjoy seeing what you have to share.
ReplyDeleteWonderful images! Love the soar photo what a wonderful capture! Awee toothless smiles are the best smiles when they are kiddos haha.
ReplyDelete