Ventures: an undertaking involving uncertainty of the outcome.
---my field of view through photography.
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement.
Each of you are a blessing to my day.
You've been playing, haven't you? All sorts of different lay-outs and combinations. Fascinating. I like the azalea floating through the sky. And that is a gorgeous shrub - the yellow flowers that come out before the leaves do. What is it? Is there such a thing as a yellow azalea?
So beautiful. I love the layout of your pictures. Love it. Your Honeysuckle Azalea is wonderful. Never seen here in West Europe. http://momentsfrozentime.blogspot.nl/
Marvelous flowers Gayle and I love the insets in the photos. Sorry for being so late in commenting. I have had both a family member and a friend quite ill, and have not had much time for visiting blogs but have been trying to catch up now I have free time. Thank you for sharing with Today's Flowers. I very much appreciate you doing so :) Have a great weekend!
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement. Each of you are a blessing to my day.
spectacular spring sights
ReplyDeleteYou've been playing, haven't you?
ReplyDeleteAll sorts of different lay-outs and combinations. Fascinating.
I like the azalea floating through the sky.
And that is a gorgeous shrub - the yellow flowers that come out before the leaves do. What is it? Is there such a thing as a yellow azalea?
Nice different lay-out.The azalea and clematis are very pretty.
ReplyDeleteSo beautiful. I love the layout of your pictures. Love it. Your Honeysuckle Azalea is wonderful. Never seen here in West Europe.
ReplyDeletehttp://momentsfrozentime.blogspot.nl/
Lovely flowers!
ReplyDeleteMarvelous flowers Gayle and I love the insets in the photos. Sorry for being so late in commenting. I have had both a family member and a friend quite ill, and have not had much time for visiting blogs but have been trying to catch up now I have free time. Thank you for sharing with Today's Flowers. I very much appreciate you doing so :) Have a great weekend!
ReplyDelete