Tuesday, May 31, 2016

A New Appreciation 01 Jun 2016

In the morning as I look out the kitchen window
I often think of colorful birds I would like to come along.

But today as I sat on the swing
this little one began to sing its heart out.

This guy, who is normally a bully,
was showing his curious side with intent.
(I relate to that)

And as this one contemplated a long drink of water,
its buddy swooped in giving me 
the chance to practice 'in flight'.

What more could I ask for on a 'hot' June day?







5 comments:

  1. I think that is a lovely way to spend the day and a wonderful place with so many birds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The second photo is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the image of him singing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice way to spend the day.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my ventures in photos. I look forward to every comment and especially discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement.
Each of you are a blessing to my day.