Ventures: an undertaking involving uncertainty of the outcome.
---my field of view through photography.
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement.
Each of you are a blessing to my day.
it's just gorgeous!! i raised one in the house last year. brought it in as a caterpillar and set it free as a butterfly. i didn't know but this is very humane, only 2% survive in the wild!!!
Hi Gayle, This butterfly makes a great Blue Monday subject. Great photos to share too. I love butterflies as you know. However, I do not know the names of them like you do.
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement. Each of you are a blessing to my day.
Beautiful....
ReplyDeleteIU haven't seen any this year yet.
ReplyDeleteWow...lovely! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteI had some beauties last year, but too early to see them now.
ReplyDeleteit's just gorgeous!! i raised one in the house last year. brought it in as a caterpillar and set it free as a butterfly. i didn't know but this is very humane, only 2% survive in the wild!!!
ReplyDeleteNice find!...:)JP
ReplyDeleteHi Gayle, This butterfly makes a great Blue Monday subject. Great photos to share too. I love butterflies as you know. However, I do not know the names of them like you do.
ReplyDeleteHappy Blue Monday,
xo,
Jeanne
What a wonderful butterfly - made me think about when I saw my last one - I think they are all gone for the season down here.
ReplyDeleteCheers - Stewart M - Melbourne
Such a beautiful creature! Love the soft blue hue!
ReplyDeleteVery nice!
ReplyDelete