Turned onto our little road one day this week.
What is that just past our driveway?
Good grief, it's a Turkey Vulture!
Stay away, 'it's mine'.
No worries, your welcome to it.
And then I discovered there were four of them.
Small limb for such a big bird.
A real balancing act.
Not sure I'm comfortable with his eye on 'me'.
All kidding aside, a magnificent bird.



Hello Gayle, I see you are sharing the vultures today too. They are magnificent birds. Great series of photos. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Have a happy 4th of July weekend!
ReplyDeletei love the turkey and black vultures. great birds.
ReplyDeleteI think vultures are quite impressive birds ... and very "handy" to have around. !! You got some great shots. Happy Critter Day!
ReplyDeleteWow! Great shots. I've never seen a turkey vulture.
ReplyDeleteInteresting visitors! Not the prettiest of birds, but very imoressive.
ReplyDeleteYou're safe, Gayle...as long as you're not quite dead yet!
ReplyDelete~
Fabulous ccaptures. Have a great week ahead.
ReplyDelete