Monday, July 27, 2015

The Bullfrogs Chose To Stay

Last Saturday the RG partially drained the garden pond
for some needed maintenance.
In the process,
the location of the two resident bullfrogs came into question.
I was glad to text him Sunday morning,
while he was fishing a Bass Tournament for charity
'catch and release',
that both frogs were present and accounted for.
 
The smaller of the two
 
 Seems to be enjoying its Sunday Brunch 

And the larger of the two
Billie/Bertha? stared me down.
 
 
 
 Joining Michele for



7 comments:

  1. I think its important to keep a track of all family members!

    Nice pictures.

    Cheers - Stewart M - Melbourne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Gayle, they are cute froggies and photos. I am glad they hung around waiting for the maintenance to be done. Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww sweet, glad they stayed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is great having all these frogs, I love your photos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a delight when our friends choose to stay in our gardens...what a treat!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the photos of your frogs and that you cared about their welfare.... Great photos.... Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cool! I have always like frogs and toads.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my ventures in photos. I look forward to every comment and especially discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement.
Each of you are a blessing to my day.