This culprit has been taunting and alluding me for weeks
Friday as I was taking water shots,
I heard the usual '1' croak and then silence.
It's been hopeless, so I continued concentrating on the waterfall.
Then as I made my way around the garden pond . . . there he was.
Spying on me through the leaves all along.



aren't they just cute? :) congrats on getting him!
ReplyDeleteOh how fun! a few years ago our oldest grandson gave us a toad for our garden. He loved our waterfall, but we haven't seen him for a couple years. :) Love your photos!
ReplyDeletehugs,
Jann
Hello Gayle, cute shots of the frog. I have one that looks just like yours in our pond. I was wondering what the big circle thingy is too! Thank you for linking up and sharing your post! Have a happy weekend!
ReplyDeleteWell done for seeking him out.
ReplyDeleteWell done for capturing him. that is a funny thing on his cheek. Have a lovely weekend.
ReplyDeleteGreat catch! Thanks for sharing it. I walk along some wetlands here in Oregon and I hear them but never see,
ReplyDeleteHi Gayle. What's that saying? " Everything comes to they who wait"? Nice work.
ReplyDeletesadly my cats killed one yesterday d a r n
ReplyDeletecats chase them here
ReplyDeleteThat looks like a big bullfrog!
ReplyDelete~
I love frogs!!!
ReplyDeleteLooks like a big earring! She was being shy!!!:-)
ReplyDeleteIn your case, patience paid off.
ReplyDeleteSo cute! I love frogs. :-)
ReplyDelete