Ventures: an undertaking involving uncertainty of the outcome.
---my field of view through photography.
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement.
Each of you are a blessing to my day.
What a pretty lake and building.... regarding corn dishes...I remember my aunt had the little corn dishes that looked like an ear of corn. Wish I had those...
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement. Each of you are a blessing to my day.
Those in charge of this areas, really had a nice gate house constructed.
ReplyDeleteLovely. I could spend some time in this pretty spot.
ReplyDeleteLovely scenic place.
ReplyDeleteJM, IL-U.S.A.
The lake looks very tranquil and peaceful.
ReplyDeleteWhat a pretty lake and building....
ReplyDeleteregarding corn dishes...I remember my aunt had the little corn dishes that looked like an ear of corn. Wish I had those...
very pretty!!!
ReplyDeleteAmazing structure. Great picture!
ReplyDeleteJocelyn @ http://justalittlesouthernhospitality.blogspot.com/
What an amazing building
ReplyDeleteMollyxxx