Ventures: an undertaking involving uncertainty of the outcome.
---my field of view through photography.
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement.
Each of you are a blessing to my day.
We've planted sunflowers, but so far the goldfinches have ignored them. I hope to be able to catch a cool shot like yours soon! Please come link up at http://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2015/07/bug-eyes.html
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement. Each of you are a blessing to my day.
Even beetles need to eat! Nice pictures.
ReplyDeleteCheers - Stewart M - Melbourne
only nature could create something so beautiful, so perfect!!!!
ReplyDeleteLove the flowers, less the beetle :)!
ReplyDeleteGattina
ABC Team
http://gattina-keyholepictures.blogspot.com/
Two flying critters so very different, one welcome the other not so much. Two great photos :)
ReplyDeleteBEATLES, but no Dave Clark 5? Oh, BEETLE! Never mind.
ReplyDeleteROG, ABCW
neat beetle.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful photos! Both of them!
ReplyDeleteOh yes, they sure are! Beautiful pics. Have a great evening.
ReplyDeleteGreat photos. I love the bird. What kind is it?
ReplyDeleteAn American Goldfinch. There are finch feeders. If you put one out they will come in flocks all summer.
ReplyDeleteI love that the bird matches the flower. Nice!
ReplyDeleteI really like that beetle shot. Very nice.
ReplyDeleteWe've planted sunflowers, but so far the goldfinches have ignored them. I hope to be able to catch a cool shot like yours soon!
ReplyDeletePlease come link up at http://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2015/07/bug-eyes.html
A beautiful B! We have some blooms in my terrace lately and we do have some bee-sitors sometimes too!
ReplyDeleteLovely picture of the echinacea even the beetle has beauty about it. Popping over from #wordlesswednesday Kirsty Hijacked By Twins
ReplyDeleteI almost missed this post. Pretty flowers and I love the goldie on the sunflower.
ReplyDelete