Ventures: an undertaking involving uncertainty of the outcome.
---my field of view through photography.
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement.
Each of you are a blessing to my day.
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement. Each of you are a blessing to my day.
Interesting looking old brick work.
ReplyDeleteStewart M - Wilsons Prom National Park, Victoria, Australia!
Love silos and barns . . .
ReplyDeletelove the old silo and the horses on the green! thanks, gayle!
ReplyDeleteLoved seeing the horses in the distancein their green paddock and this lovely silo building.
ReplyDeleteInteresting fence, and the silo is really great!
ReplyDeleteYou found and great one this time. I love seeing old silos that have been taken care of.
ReplyDeleteNice scene. The silo is quite interesting.
ReplyDeleteVery nice! I love the fence right up against the silo. Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteBrick silo, I can't recall seeing that before.
ReplyDelete~
Great find, I like the brick silo! Have a happy day!
ReplyDeleteGreat find, I like the brick silo! Have a happy day!
ReplyDeleteLots of contrasts here, lovely.
ReplyDeleteDiana
http://adifferentlenslens365.blogspot.co.nz/2015/07/black-on-brick.html