Ventures: an undertaking involving uncertainty of the outcome.
---my field of view through photography.
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement.
Each of you are a blessing to my day.
These are really exceptional images, I love when they choose a spot with a beautiful background!! Mine have been on vacation, I hope they come back soon!!
This exact same thing happened to me one day...I looked and looked and finally spied the mockingbird on top of the utility pole! :-) Great shots of this musical charmer!
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement. Each of you are a blessing to my day.
Oh how awesome you caught him in the act of auditioning his tune. I bet the song was pretty.
ReplyDeleteThanks, even tho for now, I'm in Hootin' Anni's admin, for sharing the link to this post at I'd Rather B Birdin.
i love hearing their songs. :)
ReplyDeleteThese are really exceptional images, I love when they choose a spot with a beautiful background!! Mine have been on vacation, I hope they come back soon!!
ReplyDeleteGreat photos of a pretty bird. We had some of them in CA - none up here is WA so far as I know.
ReplyDeleteNice bird - I was very pleased to see my first one during a trip to Arizona last year. Love the groundhog in the post before!
ReplyDeleteCheers - Stewart M - Melbourne
Awesome last shot!
ReplyDeleteThey sure are a vocal bird...wish I had one near my house. I love to hear and see them.
ReplyDeleteThis exact same thing happened to me one day...I looked and looked and finally spied the mockingbird on top of the utility pole! :-) Great shots of this musical charmer!
ReplyDeleteLove hearing their songs. They seem to always find the highest perch around.
ReplyDelete