Stopping by to say 'hello'
"good morning RG, how's the catching?"
"See ya later."
A better 'fishing spot' from across the lake?
"hey RG, you should try it from here"
And a quick 'fly by' from our pal the osprey.
Time to join Saturday Critters and Camera Critters
Spied this young Catbird and surmised
it had taken a bath and was
'fluffing' in the sun to dry.
Hello Gayle, I love your herons shots and the cute Catbird. Great collection of birds and images. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Have a happy weekend!
ReplyDeleteso cool you get catbirds! love the gbhs.
ReplyDeleteWow - great shots!!!! Lovely subject - one of my favorites.
ReplyDeleteI'm feeding some sandhills right now
ReplyDeleteTwo of my favourite birds: catbirds and Great Blue Herons!
ReplyDeleteWonderful photography of the heron and catbird!
ReplyDeleteHappy Weekend to you,
artmusedog and carol
They all look to be having a wonderful morning!
ReplyDeleteNice shots of the heron! I saw one today, but from his corner of the lake, he always sees me first. All I get is blurry pics from too far away.
ReplyDelete~
Beautiful bird pictures !
ReplyDeletehttp://gattina-keyholepictures.blogspot.com/
Thanks for sharing your link to I'd Rather b birdin'this week. I'm having internet connection issues today...short comment...sorry.
ReplyDeleteI have had several heron sitings this spring, but he seems to have gone for the summer. Your shots are beautiful. Love seeing the catbird enjoying the sun.
ReplyDeleteWonderful bird shots! I love the silhouette of the osprey!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful shots.
ReplyDelete