Saturday, July 25, 2015

I Spy

This barn doesn't fit my criteria as a unique barn
but it is special for one reason.
Can you spy the critter that make's it so?

 The RG travels this way from time to time
and told me to watch for this cutie.
He says it is in the same spot every time.
It was there in the morning when we drove by.
It was there in the afternoon when we returned home.
 
The angle of the photos is due to me snapping it
with the camera turned backwards out the window;
with the LCD screen rotated as we sped by.
So I was quite thrilled that I caught my subject.
~ ~ ~ ~  
 
Spied this fella or lady on my lunch break this week.
I'm calling it Punxsutawney Phil's kissin' cousin 'Chuck'.
since we are only a couple counties away
from the town of film fame - Ground Hog Day.
(the RG will not be happy to discover our new resident)


 ~ ~ ~ ~  
 
And a couple random captures.

 'Billie' attempting to blend in.
  
Linking with
and

9 comments:

  1. Good Morning, Gayle! What a great variety of critters. I love the cute donkey! And that groundhog looks huge, he is well fed. The dragonflies/damsels are pretty. Love the cute froggie too. Great photos. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Have a happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The donkey is so cute. Love the winged critters and the frog too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great weathered barn with a bunch of critters thrown in for good measure! Thanks Gayle for linking up this week and I hope that you return again. Tom The Backroads Traveller

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the variety of critters especially the frog peeping out. Have a great week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nifty damselfly! They can be hard to get nice pics of (being small and flighty) but are quite attractive.
    ~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great drive by barn and is that a donkey you saw? Your other critters are fun catches, too. Visiting from the Barn Collective.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the donkey shot! He looks kinda sad though. I've been getting lots of dragonfly photos lately, they are zooming around everywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You done good...for the conditions you took the shots! I did not see the critter right away.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my ventures in photos. I look forward to every comment and especially discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement.
Each of you are a blessing to my day.