Ventures: an undertaking involving uncertainty of the outcome.
---my field of view through photography.
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement.
Each of you are a blessing to my day.
For once, I prefer the color version of the top photo...that don't happen real often. Not that it is not good in B&W...and i really like the second in B&W/
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement. Each of you are a blessing to my day.
For once, I prefer the color version of the top photo...that don't happen real often. Not that it is not good in B&W...and i really like the second in B&W/
ReplyDeleteThanks ever so much for participating this week. Your black and whites are wonderful! :D
ReplyDeleteTwo lovely photos. I like the simple lines of the first - very appealing.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful post.
ReplyDeleteNice b&w photos.
ReplyDelete