Ventures: an undertaking involving uncertainty of the outcome.
---my field of view through photography.
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement.
Each of you are a blessing to my day.
Hello Gayle, Lucy is a sweet looking dog. Cute photos, I love the colorful leaves. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Have a happy weekend!
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement. Each of you are a blessing to my day.
Hello Gayle, Lucy is a sweet looking dog. Cute photos, I love the colorful leaves. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Have a happy weekend!
ReplyDeleteLovely!
ReplyDeleteHave a great week-end!
Lea
wow Gorgeous shots of this dog among the leaves
ReplyDeleteGreat compositin for your favorite critter.
ReplyDeleteadorable baby.
ReplyDeleteNice!
ReplyDelete