Christmas Cactus
We don't try to time the blooms
We're just glad they bloom.
Give your Christmas Cactus bright but indirect light. Keep the plant in a well-lit location (like near a window) away from direct sunlight – too much heat and light can stunt growth and burn the leaves. It should also be away from drafts, heat vents, fireplaces or other sources of hot air.
- If it's in a north or east-facing window, you won't have to worry about light. But if it's in a south or west-facing window, diffuse the light with semi-transparent curtains or some other light-diffusing device.
Joining Denise for Today's Flowers
and
Nick for Floral Friday Fotos


Enjoy this beauty Gayle.
ReplyDeleteYes the Christmas or November cactus is so beautiful.
ReplyDeleteOh how nice, I also have this plant as an object in my Post
ReplyDeleteIlike it so much !
Greetings from Germany
Jutta
They are lovely, and they know very well when to bloom!
ReplyDeleteWow! I have never had one of these bloom for me so I am very happy for you!!
ReplyDeleteLovely, Gayle! Ours in in bloom now too.
ReplyDeleteThank you for taking part in the Floral Friday Fotos meme.
Sorry to be so late commenting but I didn't want to miss letting you know how grateful I am that you shared these with Today's Flowers. Absolutely gorgeous! And I do love your pup in the header :) Have a great weekend!
ReplyDeleteAmazingly beautiful flower! So tender in colour, yet abundant in shape. Beautiful!
ReplyDelete