Thursday, November 12, 2015

Flower 111315

Christmas Cactus
We don't try to time the blooms
We're just glad they bloom.
Give your Christmas Cactus bright but indirect light. Keep the plant in a well-lit location (like near a window) away from direct sunlight – too much heat and light can stunt growth and burn the leaves. It should also be away from drafts, heat vents, fireplaces or other sources of hot air.
  • If it's in a north or east-facing window, you won't have to worry about light. But if it's in a south or west-facing window, diffuse the light with semi-transparent curtains or some other light-diffusing device.
 
Joining Denise for Today's Flowers
and

 

8 comments:

  1. Yes the Christmas or November cactus is so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how nice, I also have this plant as an object in my Post
    Ilike it so much !
    Greetings from Germany
    Jutta

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are lovely, and they know very well when to bloom!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I have never had one of these bloom for me so I am very happy for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely, Gayle! Ours in in bloom now too.
    Thank you for taking part in the Floral Friday Fotos meme.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry to be so late commenting but I didn't want to miss letting you know how grateful I am that you shared these with Today's Flowers. Absolutely gorgeous! And I do love your pup in the header :) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazingly beautiful flower! So tender in colour, yet abundant in shape. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my ventures in photos. I look forward to every comment and especially discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement.
Each of you are a blessing to my day.