Ventures: an undertaking involving uncertainty of the outcome.
---my field of view through photography.
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement.
Each of you are a blessing to my day.
Fun bunch of chicks! Love that last little metal one. I use to have tons of chickens and roosters. Although I sold quite a few of them at yard sales I hung on to some of my favorites. One of my friends bought quite a few of them, so I get to see them when ever I visit her. :) Thanks for sharing with SYC. hugs, Jann
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement. Each of you are a blessing to my day.
Lovely collection! The copper rooster wall hanging and the yellow tin toy are my favourites.
ReplyDeleteFun bunch of chicks! Love that last little metal one. I use to have tons of chickens and roosters. Although I sold quite a few of them at yard sales I hung on to some of my favorites. One of my friends bought quite a few of them, so I get to see them when ever I visit her. :) Thanks for sharing with SYC.
ReplyDeletehugs,
Jann