Ventures: an undertaking involving uncertainty of the outcome.
---my field of view through photography.
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement.
Each of you are a blessing to my day.
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement. Each of you are a blessing to my day.
Great photos - love the capture of the leaves especially.
ReplyDeleteHello Gayle, I whirly thingys and the pretty red leaves. Lovely images and mosaic! Happy Monday, enjoy your new week!
ReplyDeleteMorning Gayle,
ReplyDeleteThe pinwheel points to an especially lovely tree.
Thanks for playing today.
Have a Beautiful Blue Monday!
Lovely Fall images and your long exposure obviously worked since the pinwheels re whirling in front of my eyes!
ReplyDeleteI love the whirly too! What neat photos...it takes patience to get them just right when there is motion. Enjoy your day! Hugs, Diane
ReplyDeleteNicely done n the photos. I do not know how to do all that fancy stuff.
ReplyDeleteInteresting--I never seem to experiment any more. I hate that about myself. I used to like doing/trying different things in photography.
ReplyDeletePhotos are great! I am pretty basic, I don't know all the tech savvy stuff. Have a great week and thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteGreat job on capturing the pinwheel in motion.
ReplyDeleteoh these are fun photos.
ReplyDelete