Ventures: an undertaking involving uncertainty of the outcome.
---my field of view through photography.
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement.
Each of you are a blessing to my day.
A lovely group of birds showed up for the Thanksgiving breakfast. I love the woodies. Thank you so much for linking up and sharing your post. Have a happy weekend!
We don't get them around here as often as we used to, seems the Red-bellieds are taking over the "bigger than a Downy, but not quite a Pileated" woodpecker niche. ~
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement. Each of you are a blessing to my day.
Super shots of the sweetest birds! I love the woodpecker!
ReplyDeleteA lovely group of birds showed up for the Thanksgiving breakfast. I love the woodies. Thank you so much for linking up and sharing your post. Have a happy weekend!
ReplyDeleteWonderful!
ReplyDeletesweet bunch!
ReplyDeleteGreat shots of Mr. Hairy.
ReplyDeleteWe don't get them around here as often as we used to, seems the Red-bellieds are taking over the "bigger than a Downy, but not quite a Pileated" woodpecker niche.
~