Ventures: an undertaking involving uncertainty of the outcome.
---my field of view through photography.
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement.
Each of you are a blessing to my day.
i always enjoy a red doored church, that is my fave. have a lovely day. so windy here in Virginia. ( : my post this week ... http://hike2forty.blogspot.com/2015/11/inspired-sunday-nov-21-23-2015.html
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement. Each of you are a blessing to my day.
The buildings are beautiful. Have a blessed Sunday!
ReplyDeleteBoth are great.
ReplyDeleteI love St. Paul's Episcopal Church. but it was built when no thought was given to handicap accessibility.
ReplyDeleteThat first is so appealing...just love the simple design. The second looks sort of stark, but has appeal still.
ReplyDeleteLovely churches (I admit I had to look up where South Bass Island was...)
ReplyDeletei always enjoy a red doored church, that is my fave. have a lovely day. so windy here in Virginia. ( :
ReplyDeletemy post this week ... http://hike2forty.blogspot.com/2015/11/inspired-sunday-nov-21-23-2015.html
Lovely churches. I like their settings, too.
ReplyDeleteThat first church is very bright
ReplyDeleteLove that red door!
ReplyDelete