Ventures: an undertaking involving uncertainty of the outcome.
---my field of view through photography.
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement.
Each of you are a blessing to my day.
On the west coast ice cream stands are open all year. The first time I heard of them closing in September or October was in Wisconsin. Also- in Wisconsin you see signs at drive-ins that say "Chili is now being served" in October. We visited our son and daughter-in-law in April one year in West Virginia and they were excited that the local ice cream stand was going to reopen that weekend. Guess we eat ice cream all year out here. Great photo.
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement. Each of you are a blessing to my day.
Yummy!
ReplyDeleteHave a great week-end!
Lea
Lucky you, you have Perry's Ice Cream too!
ReplyDeleteA footlong chili dog sounds delicious...
ReplyDeleteOn the west coast ice cream stands are open all year. The first time I heard of them closing in September or October was in Wisconsin. Also- in Wisconsin you see signs at drive-ins that say "Chili is now being served" in October. We visited our son and daughter-in-law in April one year in West Virginia and they were excited that the local ice cream stand was going to reopen that weekend. Guess we eat ice cream all year out here. Great photo.
ReplyDelete