Ventures: an undertaking involving uncertainty of the outcome.
---my field of view through photography.
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement.
Each of you are a blessing to my day.
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement. Each of you are a blessing to my day.
I like it!
ReplyDeleteHave a great day!
Lea
Hello Gayle, I love your cute header, beautiful pup! The nature's swag is lovely, great fence capture. Happy Thursday, enjoy your weekend ahead!
ReplyDeleteThanks Eileen. the photo was taken a couple years ago (before I had my Canon ;)
DeleteThe leaves on the fencing look like a little banner. So pretty.
ReplyDeletereally sweet.
ReplyDeleteMother Nature is sometimes amazing!
ReplyDeleteSo pretty! I think you should coin a new phrase & call it a necklace fence as that's what it looks like to me!
ReplyDeletegood for mother nature and a good spot for your camera!
ReplyDeleteNothing can compare to what nature can do. Love it.
ReplyDeletePretty and yes the leaves look very attractive on the fencing..
ReplyDeleteThat is a pretty fence now
ReplyDeleteThat is pretty neat how the leaves were caught on the fencing and formed a little cheery banner.
ReplyDeleteMother nature is good in making things beautiful:)
ReplyDelete