Venturing into another of Cee's photo challenges.
Her essay on composing vertical lines
has improved my field of view.
Part 1
Part 2
In re-reading the challenge, I see that I wasn't supposed to move between shots, sigh. But I think I still caught the
essence of the lesson and they are not cropped.
Joining Cee's:




Nice examples of vertical likes, but that second shot is my favorite. Love the color.
ReplyDeleteYou have some really wonderful verticals. You most definitely caught the spirit of the challenge. :D
ReplyDeleteI see you enjoy photography challenges Gayle and some fine examples of vertical lines here.
ReplyDeleteI do like your verticals, and love the one with the deer , I also like the second one a lot too!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! I have selected this post to be featured on for Cee's Compose Yourself Photo challenge for Vertical Lines.
ReplyDeletehttp://ceenphotography.com/2015/11/25/ccy-week-7-gold-star-award-and-features/
I sure hope you are having a great week!