Ventures: an undertaking involving uncertainty of the outcome.
---my field of view through photography.
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement.
Each of you are a blessing to my day.
Few could afford this today! That patina on the copper door is neat. It will be gorgeous when fully tarnished. I love that shade of green and patina. ")
I've been birding at cemeteries lately. Weird, but it's been great birding! :)
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement. Each of you are a blessing to my day.
those are pretty neat and varied.
ReplyDeleteOh, my goodness, I love that last one.
ReplyDeleteFew could afford this today! That patina on the copper door is neat. It will be gorgeous when fully tarnished. I love that shade of green and patina. ")
ReplyDeleteI've been birding at cemeteries lately. Weird, but it's been great birding! :)
They look so nice during the day. At night, they can look a bit ominous! :-)
ReplyDeletejanet
Fabulous photos. I agree with Janet, better viewed during the day. ;)
ReplyDelete