Yesterday's outing to our local State Park.
PA Fish & Boat Commission celebrates
century and a half or conservation
As one of the oldest state fish and wildlife agencies in the nation,
the Pennsylvania Fish & Boat Commission has a rich history
of protecting and enhancing the state's
rivers, lakes, streams and aquatic resources.
read more here.
Joining:
forsythia, the first true sign of spring!!!!
ReplyDeletewe adore going to state parks...have been to quite a few over the years. I love your photos...
ReplyDeleteState parks have some of the best ways to spend time. This looks like a good one.
ReplyDeleteThis looks like a good day out!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful pics and love the driftwood.
ReplyDeleteGreat photos Gayle and thank you for taking us to this very pretty park.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful pictures of your park. Great place to visit!
ReplyDeleteClear sky, sparkling water and trees and shrubs leafing up - all good signs of Spring in your neck of the woods!
ReplyDeleteShane
Such wonderful scenery! I could spend a lot of time there.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful place and I love the drift wood
ReplyDeleteMollyxxx